Friday, December 9, 2011

Off, Off, and Away!

Well, this will be my last post for a while I think! Tomorrow I am off to Dublin (following the cheap flight route, of course!) before going to Munich, Strasbourg, Brussels, and Amsterdam with two of my friends. After having not traveled for a few weeks, I can say that I am definitely itching for a change in scenery! After a week that included a lot of rain and homework, I am ready for the break.
Yesterday was my last day of classes and this morning I handed in one last assignment, so I am now officially done. We have already been given some things to think about for next year, but of course nothing is pressing and we are free to enjoy our vacation. After our last philosophy class yesterday, our prof wanted to go out for a drink with us so we all went out as a big group before parting ways. We had a great time, but the end of the night was a little strange. Some of our group left this morning for home, others for traveling, and some of us are leaving tomorrow. After spending 3 months with the same people, it will be weird to be apart for a month. It is really neat how we've all bonded as a group and I will definitely be missing people!
There is not a whole lot left to say before I leave... other than that if I don't post before December 25 (unlikely) I hope that everyone has a Very Merry Christmas :) And thanks for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment