Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Run for Chocolate

This morning, I started off the day with a brisk run at 7am. Yeah early mornings!
I am starting to up my running times, which is going pretty well. My body occasionally hates me, but I'm cool with that. It will get over it soon enough.
One of the reasons that I like running, besides the fact that it makes you feel so good, is that it allows me to eat the food that I love... one of those foods being chocolate.
There is such a selection of chocolate over here! Crazy new kinds of Lindt chocolate too... like Irish Coffee, Mint, and Creme Brulee. Yum!
A couple of weeks ago, I made some super easy fudge and had leftover condensed milk from it. So I decided to modify the recipe and make some more fudge for this evening. The original recipe has condensed milk, milk chocolate, and peanut butter. Today, I put in dark chocolate and crunchy peanut butter. Needless to say, it was a hit this evening. A friend and I intended to watch Harry Potter, but alas the internet didn't let us finish it. Instead, we watched Aladdin (woot woot) and ate the delicious fudge and it was soooo good. There's not much left... too tasty. Things like this shouldn't be left out.
Before it was cut
Om nom nom
It was so delicious. The recipe was super simple and can be found at howsweeteats.com, a food blog that is totally worth following if you are a human being. Seriously.
Anyways, not much else to report other than it is time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment