Thursday, October 6, 2011

Activia!

You know that a day was not too exciting when you choose to write a post about yogurt...
Really, the only exciting thing that happened was that it rained for the first time in 2 weeks. And that I ran in the rain. And that it felt wonderful!
Oh, and I watched a new Rick Mercer Report. So funny!
So, yogurt!
I am a big fan. I love how tasty it is and how many different flavours it comes in. I also enjoy how it is a decently healthy snack!
One of my favourite kinds in Canada is Activia, because it's got the whole live bacteria culture thing going on. It's all good for your digestion! Unfortunately, flavours are kind of lacking... my favourite in Canada is usually rhubarb, but it is difficult to find. Vanilla and Raspberry are also delicious.
So imagine my delight when I found Activia in France! Bonus points for Europe!
Then imagine my excitement at all the different flavours... seriously, Canada is missing out! They've got lemon, fig, oat and honey, mango, pineapple, prune, red fruits, lime I think... and I know I'm missing some! I intend to try each kind out. So far, my favourites would have to be lemon and mango.
Fig yogurt!
If you're a yogurt fan, write to Activia and tell them to send Canada the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment